Terms and Conditions
The term “Embecosm” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Palamos House, 66-67 High Street, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 9AL. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and
use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Changes to terms and conditions
Embecosm may change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
These terms and conditions are effective from 6th January 2016.
All material on this website is copyright Embecosm Limited unless otherwise explicitly indicated.
Embecosm® is a registered trade mark of Embecosm Limited and all others are the property of their respective owners.
Embecosm Limited is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales. Company registration number 6577021.
Embecosm is registered for VAT in the UK. VAT registration number GB 131 5223 59.
Thanks to Embecosm's experience, unique skills and novel techniques we were able to complete ambitious research that required searching an enormous computational space.
Dr Simon Hollis University of Bristol
Embecosm developed a first rate GNU toolchain for our architecture, the team is very strong technically, produce great documentation and have been a pleasure to work with.
Andreas Olofsson Adapteva Inc.