One way Embecosm helps the open source community is by providing free and open source resources:
- Application notes. These are practical and detailed guides to solving common problems. Often these describe services we can provide for you, but if you prefer these documents will guide you to carrying out the work yourself.
- Software packages. These are invariably associated with application notes and provide template code to illustrate the technology described.
- Articles. These are shorter documents, often presented at conferences which look at issues of concern to the wider community. Some address technical issues, some are wider in scope.
- Hardware. Embecosm does not sell hardware. However we have sponsored a number of open source hardware designs, primarily to help the next generation of computer engineers, but also to support our research.
- Tool Chain Downloads. Embecosm provides free GNU and Clang/LLVM compiler tool chain packages for the convenience of the open source software community.